Thursday, July 13, 2006

Sabatical

I've decided to put this blog on sleep mode for a while. I have various reasons:
  1. I'm taking a summer math class which is using up the vast majority of my time and is, unfortunately, completely necessary if I wanna transfer in the spring (which I do).
  2. I need to concentrate on finishing up my remaining classes and transferring, and being all studious severely cuts into my time for anything fun or interesting, meaning...
  3. I haven't done much in the way of knittin' or craftin' lately, and I feel it's a waste to post nothing but silly rants and game reviews and other such fillers.
Not sure when this place will be active again, but I hope that when it is, y'all will come back to read my rambles. :)
Take care and have a happy summer!

No comments: