Friday, March 31, 2006

Nothing to post

Meh, I got nothing. But here's some randomness (hopefully entertaining).

Go look at this. Yup, it's a beerbot. How much beer must one swill to earn a beerbot? A lot.

Dare to battle me? Beware, I have two of the best super powers EVER.

Nemo

is a Giant Dragon that has a Swirly Hypnotic Gaze, can Leap Great Distances, and is Wreathed with Flames.

Strength: 7 Agility: 10 Intelligence: 9



To see if your Giant Battle Monster can
defeat Nemo, enter your name and choose an attack:

fights Nemo using


A Stupid Story.

I had an incident a couple months ago when I had to get up (too) early on a Saturday to go to work. I'm not very alert before, say, noon, but as I headed out my bedroom, I heard someone walking on the roof, and saw a big man-sized shadow through my blinds. I figured that my dad was fiddling around with the gutters or something, and left for work.

It took me until an hour after arriving at work to realized that dad had been asleep in his bed when I left the house.

This meant:
a) Someone had been on the roof. Right outside my window.

or,
b) I had finally lost my mind completely and irrevocably.


We never found any evidence that any creepo had actually been on the roof, so instead of ringing the loony bin, we all chose to pretend it never happened.
Until about two weeks later.
I was woken up around dawn by loud person-walking-on-the-roof noises and of course thought, "oh crap, the imaginary rooftop pervert is back!" This time, however, my blinds were partially open, and I was able to see more than his big creepy shadow.
It was a squirrel. A fucking squirrel. Not even perverted peeking toms are interested in harassing me. I get small wildlife.
I now know that the sound of a fat ugly squirrel clawing his way up my window screen for no apparent reason is the same sound as a full-grown man walking around on roof shingles. I kid you not. SAME SOUND.
And my furry little tormentor didn't stop there. He kept coming back, diabolically timing his harassments for moments when I was asleep, changing clothes, or otherwise completely unprepared for a counterattack.
But yesterday, I had my revenge.
I was studying in my room, with the window open, when I detected the noises of my enemy sneaking up to my window for another surprise attack. Now, if my cat were still living, I would have simply let her out on the roof, and she would have eaten him. I had to settle for lying in wait until he started his climb, then suddenly leaping at him, scratching the screen and barking, scaring the little shit so bad he fell off the screen and scuttled away in such a panic he probably left a trail of urine behind him. He hasn't come back to visit since.
I told you it was a stupid story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did the battle thing, I the animal they gave me was a gorilla...how am I suppose to win against Nemo the dragon!!!